In February 2022, as a result of the Russian invasion, all training and research activities stopped and the building was almost completely destroyed by bombing. To date, it has not been possible to conduct any static survey of the structures in order to assess their possible recovery. As the University’s press service reports, despite the current war conditions, the V.N. Karazin academic body ideally continues the educational and research process. It is their intention to reopen its doors welcoming new students sharing a renewed spirit of research with international cooperation.
This concept was created by ABCPLUS Ltd. (with Ukrainian architect Anastasiia Zamryka)
Under the auspices of:
• Design for Peace_Design the change you want to see in the world
• Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of Italy
• CNAPPC_Italian National Council of Architects Landscape Architects and Conservators
• OAR Ordine degli Architetti Paesaggisti e Conservatori di Roma
• Presidency of the Italian Council of Ministers_Department of Youth Policies and Universal Civil Service